CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ugh!

Well, there's not really much to blog about. I thought that I would hear back this week from the agency with the boy due in August, but I didn't. She left me a message on Tuesday to tell me that she was waiting on the bm's social history and she was pretty sure she would get that either Tuesday night or Wednesday morning. I thought I would hear from her on Wednesday, but I didn't. I am hoping that I hear back early this week, and possibly they will present to the bm later this week. Ugh! On a brighter note, we bought a crib mattress today. This was exciting! It doesn't feel very comfortable, but apparently babies sleep on firm mattresses. Who knew? Hopefully, we'll agree on a crib this week and get that ordered. I'll update again next week once I've heard back from the agency. Have a great week!

0 comments: