CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

I forgot!

I forgot to update about where we are right now in this journey. We haven't heard back on the baby girl due at the end of summer. Hopefully we'll hear back sometime this week one way or another. I'm not too worked up about it. We were contacted yesterday in fact, regarding a baby boy born Saturday. We would have had to travel today in order to pick him up at the hospital tomorrow. He was going to cost a lot more money and that money would've had to have been transferred this morning. We had one hour to decide, and we decided to decline. Still not the one. I have to admit, I hate this part in the process and can assure you that it is not our intention to keep turning down babies. But, we once again something wasn't right. We feel very confident in our decision and are continuing to pray that God gives us grace and strength to hang in there until the right one comes along. Forgive me if I sound like I'm searching for a new car. On paper that's what it sounds like. But it definitely doesn't feel like that. It's a major decision that most people never have to make, and when it's what the Lord wants, Jonathan and I will both be at peace. We're both very ready for that day to come, and are praying that it comes very soon. As soon as I here back on the baby girl, I'll update and let you know. Thanks for praying for us! We are needing it more and more! Have a great week!

"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."
-Corrie Ten Bloom

0 comments: